Click the link for pdf version: Poster Specifications
2. We suggest you structure your poster in the following sections:
• Title, authors and contact information (in the upper part of the poster width)
4. The poster must correspond to the summary submitted and accepted by the Scientific Committee.
5. The poster must be written in Spanish, Portuguese or English.
6. The colour scheme contributes to the good design of the poster. Choose neutral or grey tones for the background which facilitate the reading and highlights images.
7. The poster must be printed on paper or light cardboard. Do not use thick cardboard: it is too heavy and tends to detach from the poster boards.
8. Each poster will be assigned a number and each poster board will be clearly marked with their corresponding number.
9. Posters will be mounted to the poster boards using double-sided tape (provided by the congress).
10. Bring your delegate identification when you assemble your poster; It will ensure access to the exhibition area. We recommend you also bring a printed copy of the correspondence that you received notifying the acceptance of your abstract.
Sessions and times
The exhibition of posters will be open in the Gran Cancun Foyer on level 3 from 21st to 22nd august 2016, from 9:00am to 6:00pm. Each poster will be on display for one day. The date for the poster presentation will be communicated to each author by e-mail in advance of the congress
• Mount their poster between 9:00am and 10:00am on the indicated day for presentation.
• Remove their poster between 17:00pm and 18:00pm on the indicated day for presentation.
• Be present next to your poster during the poster session. Authors must be present to answer questions from delegates and the coordinator of the poster tours.